1 Web Discount Rate
- It is a 10% reduced fare from the base rate.
Check here for more info on the price list (regular season)
- From 1 July to 31 August, Hokkaido Summer Rates apply to Hokkaido car rental. (Based on the departure date)
Check here for more info on the price list (summer season)
2 C.D.W.(Collision Damage Waiver)
This is a system for reimbursing deductibles that have been charged rental customers (property damage JPY 50,000, vehicle JPY 50,000) in the event of an accident.
To participate, apply for C.D.W.(Collision Damage Waiver) system at the time of departure. (Customers cannot apply or cancel after departure.)
C.D.W. fee: Per 1 day (24hr) JPY 1,100 (tax included) From 15 days to 1 month JPY 16,500 (tax included)
It does not apply to any of the disclaimers in the insurance article.
|Bodily Injury Liability||Unlimited per person (includes compulsory automotive liability insurance)||-|
|Property Damage Liability||Unlimited per accident
(*deductible of JPY 50,000)
|Personal Injury Protection||
|Vehicle Insurance||Up to the current vehicle cost per accident (*deductible of JPY 50,000)||JPY 50,000|
Main items not covered by compensation
- Cases in which the driver does not report the accident to the police or does not contact the rental shop (including out-of-court settlements without our permission)
- Reckless driving (causing, for example, an intentional accident)
- Accident that occurs while the driver is driving without a license, under the influence of alcohol, or under the influence of any other substance
- Accident that occurs when the vehicle is being driven by a driver other than the person named in rental contact
- Accident that is attributed to the other party
- Accident that occurs after the rental period while the vehicle is still in the possession of the renter without our permission
- Tire repair/replacement costs in the event of a tire blowout
- Loss of a hubcap or accessories
- Defacement of the vehicle interior
3 Options・Extra Fees
Car navigation system standard features (Free of charge)
Children under 6 years old are required to be seated on child seats. Please request a child seat at the time of booking.
Child seat may not be available if it is not reserved at the time of booking.
Rental fee: JPY 550/per day, JPY 1,100/2 days, JPY 1,650/3 days or above
|Baby seat||70cm||10kg below||0 to 12months old|
|Child seat||100cm||9-18kg||6moths-4years old|
|Junior seat||135cm||15-36kg||4-10years old|
NOC Support Course
An NOC fee is charged as compensation for vehicle’s suspension of use during repair or cleaning as below.
・Vehicle can be driven : JPY 20,000
・Vehicle cannot be driven : JPY 50,000
Select this optional insurance coverage for NOC waiver at JPY 550 per day (24 hours).
Super Safety Package
It becomes the course for the emergency of customers with the JAF Support above, the NOC Support Course.
【What is JAF Support?】
In case of car incident that happens during the Rent-A-Car rental period, JAF is able to offer free wrecker for less than 15 km, burst tire handling, car towing from snow-covered or muddy road and remedies for incidents caused by natural disasters, etc. It is a very attractive option which can support car incidents, except for accidents.
※It isn't necessary to apply for this course if you have road service, such as JAF.
|4WD||JPY 1,650 /per 24 hrs|
|Carrier||JPY 1,100 (1 rental)|
4 One-Way Rental
Please pay the One-Way Rental fee if you would like to return your rental car to a different location from where you rented the car.
Gasoline tank is fully filled at the time of pick-up, please return it with a full tank as well. If the gasoline tank is not full at the time of return, charges will apply according to our price list. which is more expensive than the market price.
On the day of departure, please pay by credit card at the pick-up office.
Please show the driving license with the same name as the credit card’s.
Cash payment requires the following identity proof.
Airport car rental shop only accept credit card payment.
Thank you for your understanding.
Main partner credit cards
Personal identity with address identification:
- Health insurance ID card
- Employee ID card, student identification card (with a photograph of your portrait)
- VISA permit