Recommended WEB Browser
- Internet Explorer latest version
- Firefox latest version
- Chrome latest version
Please note that portions of this website may not function or be displayed properly depending even under the environment recommended above, due to factors such as browser settings and OS combinations.
Compatibility with browsers other than those listed above or the latest versions of the listed browsers is currently being discussed. We cannot guarantee stability in the display and function of this website that may arise due to undisclosed issues that are unique to each browser.
This website shall be used under each customer’s individual responsibility. JR Rent-a-car Hokkaido will, in no way, guarantee the accuracy, validity, or reliability of the contents and other information provided (hereinafter referred to as “contents and the like”) on this website. Similarly, Eki Rent-A-Car will not assume any responsibility for any damages that may result from the use of these contents and the like.
Information and programs on this website may be altered, updated, or revised without prior notice. Eki Rent-A-Car shall not bear any responsibility for damages resulting from the alterations, updates, or revisions.
Operation of this website may be suspended or discontinued. JR Rent-a-car Hokkaido shall not bear any responsibility for damages resulting from the suspensions or discontinuations.
JR Rent-a-car Hokkaido will not assume any responsibility for damages that may be incurred through the use of various pieces of information obtained from third party websites linked from this website, or those with links to this website.
This website may not function properly depending on factors such as internet connections or the customer’s computer environment.
The following acts of the user on this site are prohibited.
- An act that infringes or may infringe on the property or privacy of a third party or our company.
- An act that causes or may damage a third party or the Company.
- A criminal act, an act that leads to a criminal act, or an act that may lead to such an act.
- Acts that violate public order and morals, acts that violate laws and regulations, or acts that may lead to such acts.
- Business activities or acts for the purpose of profit, or acts for the purpose of preparation.
- False declaration or notification, such as registering another person's e-mail address.
- Acts that damage the honor or credibility of a third party or our company.
- Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts that may lead to such acts.
- Other actions that we determine to be inappropriate.
Any customer information sent through this website is encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
SSL is a security technology that protects personal information and other sensitive information from eavesdropping by third parties. On our website, this technology is used to encrypt any customer information that is transmitted.